1. Please fill out a registration form and sign the release/waiver for Friday’s session. Regardless of what option you choose, we need emergency contact info and parent signature to continue training. Much appreciated.
2. The reasoning behind having three options this year and a relatively small fee for two of them (in comparison to other camps) is to give student-athletes and their families the opportunity to get individualized coaching, tangible evidence of improvements, specific training for their age/sport/position rather than just the general format that is free. There is certainly a benefit to the free format, we just wanted to take it to the next level and provide professional expertise with an already awesome program! If interested in choosing option #2 or #3, or any questions contact Coach Vigue at email@example.com.
3. Some camp protocols…to keep in mind for your student-athlete…
- Please arrive 5 minutes before start time
- Bring water or sport drink
- Be sure to stay hydrated throughout the day drinking 48-64oz.or more
- Eat a small tried and true breakfast before camp if possible (bar, smoothie, etc…) something not to dense, recommend carbs easy to digest. Avoid baked goods, fried foods and a lot of food.
- Wear light athletic clothing and footwear that provides traction and support. Recommend compression shorts under normal shorts. Wear socks and have sneakers that can lace properly.
- Have a post-workout meal or good size chocolate milk within 30 minutes to aid in recovery. Important to have carbs and protein post-workout.
- Get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep to help your body to recover, rebuild, regenerate and grow.
- Headband/ wristbands or a towel may help to wipe sweat as you transition from the field to weight room.
- Communicate with the coaches regarding any injury, illness or medication that you are dealing with as of late.
- Any athlete found to be disruptive, inappropriate, disrespectful or continually late may be removed from the program.